ARMOIRE: look great so you can focus on what matters.
Armoire is an intuitive real time apparel planner and scheduling platform. It optimizes your daily outfit selection based on:
- Apparel/Accessories/Shoes you already own, your current geocoordinates, amongst other factors (time since last worn, color coordination, amount of likes by friends etc.).
- Incorporates: Ruby on Rails Relational mapping: PostgreSQL User authentication and session: Devise Bootstrap customized with SASS Early Beta currently located on Heroku: intense-harbor-75235.herokuapp.com/
- Users can uploaded pictures, set attributes of their favorite garments, shoes and accessories.
- Users can create their own unique outfits, and preview before adding to their Armoire.
- Alternatively users can generate random outfits, or view customized recommendations based on a proprietary algorithm.
- Users can friend, favorite outfits and communicate with other users.
- Weather API integration (Forecast.io) for real time updates based on season/weather reports.
- Clean, user friendly interface
Authors: Jen Abella, Chris McGuigan, Chris Bradshaw, Maisie Athens